I arrived back here in the Philippines last August 4 on a gloomy Wednesday afternoon. My mom picked me up in the airport and she probably waited about 1.5 hrs because I came out around 3:30PM already. Reasons are:
1) delayed flight
2) I was seated at the back of the plane
3) I had 42KG check-in luggage + 3 heavy plastic bags + 1 laptop bag with me.
I missed my mom and it was really nice seeing her again.
Since I only dozed for 2 hours the night before, she dropped me off for a massage near to our place while waiting for my siblings to arrive from school. The massage was okay but the place was not comfortable and a bit itchy. But I was able to get 1 hour of rest and a peaceful 30-minute nap - exactly what I needed to go through 6 hours before hitting the bed.
I was excited to see my siblings because this time it won't just be a visit... I'll see them not to catch-up but to connect and live life together with them again. I can honestly say that I wasn't really involved in their lives for the past 3 years. And it wasn't because of distance; YM, Facebook and Skype can practically connect you to someone in an instant. It was more because of the focus that I had when I was back in Singapore. Young and excited, all I wanted to do was for myself. Working, getting fit, enjoying the lifestyle, playing games, having a girlfriend, partying, etc? I can pretty much say that I have lived and enjoyed myself during those 3 years. And this time it will be a bit different.
I really missed my family and I'm hoping I can manage my time between them, career, business, gaming and basketball. Aw.. doesn't it seem to much? tsk tsk... Love you guys!
Monday, August 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment