Sunday, August 1, 2010

auto-pilot

It has been 3 years since I last blogged about my life and all that's happening around me.

Reading through all my previous posts made me think of these things
1) How different my mindset has become
2) How important writing your story is
3) Why conscious thinking only happens during the start and the end

Surely all that's going through in your life sometimes sucks you into it so bad that it makes you forget to look at the big picture.

Sometimes life just goes on auto-pilot, and it's not about doing what you don't want to do but more of being conscious on what you are doing.

I'll be leaving Singapore in a couple of days or rather I'll be going back to the Philippines in a couple of days and I want to make a promise to myself that from now until forever I'll keep on writing about what's happening.

I feel like I've lost 3 years worth of stories, lessons, inspiration and motivation and I don't want to lose more.

No comments: