I've been putting forth the effort for sometime now especially last week in reviewing for the certification exam this August 18. It is kind of hard because there are also a lot of things to finish at work. Right now, I'm only 40% confident in taking the exam so I still have to exert more effort and concentration on studying.
My goal is to have 100% rating on all certification exams. For that, I'll need to have more than a 100% confidence in taking it. There's no better way to put it like this:
"I was as prepared as I could possibly have been for that moment. I couldn't go back and practice a little harder. I knew I had done the right things to prepare myself for that situation. One way or another, I knew I was prepared to be successful. Now, if you know you haven't prepared correctly, or you know you haven't worked hard enough, that's when other thoughts and emotions creep into your mind. That's stress. That's fear.
.. you are the sum total of all the work you have put in, nothing more and nothing less. If you are confident you have done everything possible to prepare yourself, then there is nothing to fear."
Driven From Within, Michael Jordan
Sunday, August 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment