
After last night, I just really felt that I was part of CSI - only that I'm investigating Data Warehouse stuff.
I've been working on making one system work for 7 days already - longest time frame so far for me to work on something, considering that I 'm not even close on finishing it. Damn. I'll be taking this seriously now coz I'm sure that this has really some W-E-I-R-D problems in it.
Just put it this way, investigate a crime scene with all the evidences and trails right in your face, and you came up with the wrong suspect.
Then your captain said, one or some or all of those evidences might be planted. No one even knows.
Do you try to go and validate each evidence each trail? Or just take them all out, investigate the whole thing from scratch then come up with your own evidence?
Oops by the way, you have 5 days to close it.
No comments:
Post a Comment